Can I make payments?
Yes, let us know what you need.
How does it work if I live far away?
Remote coaching is all we can do via Skype or phone. Only local clients can access the bioenergetic work offered at our facility.
Do you offer discounts?
Check the Coaching Services page for package deals. Also, verified Sober Identity book purchasers get a 25% discount on top of the package discount.
What’s can I expect to achieve with coaching?
- Release from a hopeless state of mind: even with repeat relapse you can still recover.
- Relief from the constant and incessant cravings: Neurofeedback, light and sound work all help with craving.
- Reprogramming of the unstoppable and irritating chatter in your head.
- Cultivating a working dialogue within yourself.
- An approach to life that is affirming, challenging, exciting and rewarding.
What if I don’t like coaching?
We will refund your money after the first session if you don’t experience the value. No questions asked.
How does recovery coaching work?
Life coaching is about learning to thrive in your life rather than just survive in your life. In sports, we go to a coach to teach, encourage, challenge and push us both physically and mentally. It is the same with life coaching. We go to the coach to teach, clarify, listen, encourage, challenge, and awaken us.
We use the 4D-Design for Clean, Sober and Joyful Living:
1. Desire – Your authentic desire, goal, purpose.
2. Decision – A clear determination to achieve regardless of obstacles. Familiarizing and Learning the 5-Key Competencies.
3. Dedication – Learning the value and meaning of perseverance. Practicing & Honing the 5-Key Competencies.
4. Destination – Recognition and gratitude for accomplishments.
IF THIS WAS EASY IT WOULDN’T BE A BILLION DOLLAR HEALTH ISSUE
This is what we know:
- People (generally) don’t succeed on their own.
- Support comes from many resources—not one. Resources include groups, therapy, meditation, 12-step programs, inpatient program, outpatient programs, online recovery programs, blogging communities, yoga, recovery/life coach, etc.
- The subconscious mind is incredibly powerful. It will run the same dialogue in your head with no effort on your part.
- If you think it’s a problem, it probably is.